Thursday, April 15, 2004

It really is amazing how quickly life can take a violent swing. In the span of ten seconds, I went from "a fairly down depressed point of view that had prevailed the previous month where things just never seemed to look up" and swung to "life is great". In the last two days, something has happened every hour to reinforce to me how great life can be at some points. I normally get really nervous when stuff starts going too well because Newton's third law will eventually prevail in that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. I think that my recent down days were the action and now I am having the reaction in the positive direction.

Don't worry, I'm not a pessimist, I think that unlike a sine wave, the integral sum of life is positive rather than equal to zero.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home